Friday, December 7, 2012

That Feeling That I Can Not Go To SWCII

It really hurts so much.
Singapore is not that far.
I really want to see these five men face to face.
I want to see the dorkiness of Lee Jin Ki.
I want to hear Kim Jong Hyun's powerful voice.
I want to see in person the fashion sense of that diva Kim Ki Bum.
I want those fully packed abs of Choi Min Ho.
I want to see Lee Taemin who has become more manly now.
Dear God, please give me that chance. 
I am more than willing to stand for four hours shouting their name and dancing to every song they sing.
I promise I will be a good girl and study really hard just to see these FIVE fantastic boys up close, really close.
Lee Jin Ki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Ki Bum, Choi Min Ho and Lee Taemin, you've got to wait for me okay. :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment